- Iterating Over a Triangulation in Java
- SNES Classic Teardown
- 8Bitdo SN30 Teardown and Critique
- Rendering Twisty Thingies
- How Sensitive To Magnets Is Video Tape?
- Quick and Easy Gaussian Random Numbers
- Main Sequence – The Ownership Society
- My Stance On Piracy
- PWM LED driver design difficulties
- Ordering Tagged Items by Similarity
not as new
Author Archives: anescient
Say you’ve got some points in a plane, and you’re fixin’ to triangulate them. Specifically, you’re going to generate the Delaunay triangulation with an incremental algorithm, and then of course you’re going to want the triangles and/or segments. Now say … Continue reading
If I made a Christmas wish-list, the SNES Classic would be on it. I finally found one on the store shelf. When I got it home I played me some Star Fox and Super Metroid, and then of course I … Continue reading
I’ve waited many years for a console-quality PC gamepad, and finally 8Bitdo may have made it happen. The SN30 and SF30 look a whole lot like SNES controllers, but how much like SNES controllers are they? Are they precise? Are … Continue reading
I’ve got a program called Twist Flux. It features an array of twisty, bendy… thingies. I found a way to render twisty shapes which appear to have volume without going so far as to use 3D models of twisted rods.