- Custom Aftermarket Blinkenlights
- How to Speak NeoPixel
- Spooky nulls in an ArrayList
- A Gentleman’s Orthonormal Basis Rotation
- Iterating Over a Triangulation in Java
- SNES Classic Teardown
- 8Bitdo SN30 Teardown and Critique
- Rendering Twisty Thingies
- How Sensitive To Magnets Is Video Tape?
- Quick and Easy Gaussian Random Numbers
Tag Archives: electronics
Adafruit calls them NeoPixels, but their real name is WS2812 or SK6812. They’re handy little RGB LEDs with built-in controllers. They use a single-wire anisochronous self-clocking signal, so controlling them requires some precise timing. There’s an easy-to-use Arduino library available, … Continue reading
For my custom alarm clock, I needed a light source with controllable intensity and color. It didn’t come together as easily as I expected.