- Spooky nulls in an ArrayList
- A Gentleman’s Orthonormal Basis Rotation
- Iterating Over a Triangulation in Java
- SNES Classic Teardown
- 8Bitdo SN30 Teardown and Critique
- Rendering Twisty Thingies
- How Sensitive To Magnets Is Video Tape?
- Quick and Easy Gaussian Random Numbers
- Main Sequence – The Ownership Society
- My Stance On Piracy
not as new
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I’ve got a program called Twist Flux. It features an array of twisty, bendy… thingies. I found a way to render twisty shapes which appear to have volume without going so far as to use 3D models of twisted rods.
Magnetic storage + strong permanent magnets = bad. I’ve never really tempted fate on that, but I happened to be disposing of an old MiniDV camcorder, I had a couple of tapes, and I saw a chance to get the … Continue reading
Generating random numbers which fit a normal distribution is essential for stochastic optimization, especially for continuous evolutionary algorithms. For high-quality results the weapon of choice is the Box–Muller transform. It’s a little expensive; it involves exponents and trigonometry and such. … Continue reading
This album is excellent. It is strange and intelligent and off-beat and slick. It is not available for sale any more; the artist grants permission to distribute: e78cc2a231f3f2d6b1278f795b0346ae4b98c7e7