- Iterating Over a Triangulation in Java
- SNES Classic Teardown
- 8Bitdo SN30 Teardown and Critique
- Rendering Twisty Thingies
- How Sensitive To Magnets Is Video Tape?
- Quick and Easy Gaussian Random Numbers
- Main Sequence – The Ownership Society
- My Stance On Piracy
- PWM LED driver design difficulties
- Ordering Tagged Items by Similarity
not as new
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Generating random numbers which fit a normal distribution is essential for stochastic optimization, especially for continuous evolutionary algorithms. For high-quality results the weapon of choice is the Box–Muller transform. It’s a little expensive; it involves exponents and trigonometry and such. … Continue reading
This album is excellent. It is strange and intelligent and off-beat and slick. It is not available for sale any more; the artist grants permission to distribute: e78cc2a231f3f2d6b1278f795b0346ae4b98c7e7
I’ve done my civic duty the past few weeks pushing another 150 gigabytes or so of MST3K out to the world. Full burn bandwidth overnight, polite moderation during business hours. 74d7d2304d50e1660c1e7752d0936fc30b9999a3 This number may be the one and only place … Continue reading
For my custom alarm clock, I needed a light source with controllable intensity and color. It didn’t come together as easily as I expected.