This is one of my earliest tinkerings with OpenGL. Technically I suppose it qualifies as an n-body simulation, but what it really is is a… wandery, loopy, squiddy… thing. Besides the source I’ve got a Windows binary to offer. I considered turning it into a screensaver, but honestly screensavers are kind of out of fashion. I don’t even use them myself.
- How Sensitive To Magnets Is Video Tape?
- Quick and Easy Gaussian Random Numbers
- Main Sequence – The Ownership Society
- My Stance On Piracy
- PWM LED driver design difficulties
- Ordering Tagged Items by Similarity
- Basic Spatial Hashing with Boost
- 2007 wants its page files back
- Fishwars: OpenGL Yes, Minimap Meh
- Fishwars: Qt’s Scaling Is Ungood
not as new