The live wallpaper picks up where the screensaver left off; it provides a purpose and a platform for purely decorative nifty gizmo programming. There’s an extra level of design challenge, too, in that it’s not appropriate to make maximum use of resources and burn down the user’s battery, so the performance metric is “pretty per watt”.
- SNES Classic Teardown
- 8Bitdo SN30 Teardown and Critique
- Rendering Twisty Thingies
- How Sensitive To Magnets Is Video Tape?
- Quick and Easy Gaussian Random Numbers
- Main Sequence – The Ownership Society
- My Stance On Piracy
- PWM LED driver design difficulties
- Ordering Tagged Items by Similarity
- Basic Spatial Hashing with Boost
not as new