Most of my “hardware” projects involve a significant amount of programming, but I draw a distinction at wires. If I do any soldering or crimping or need pinout documentation, I call that hardware.
- How Sensitive To Magnets Is Video Tape?
- Quick and Easy Gaussian Random Numbers
- Main Sequence – The Ownership Society
- My Stance On Piracy
- PWM LED driver design difficulties
- Ordering Tagged Items by Similarity
- Basic Spatial Hashing with Boost
- 2007 wants its page files back
- Fishwars: OpenGL Yes, Minimap Meh
- Fishwars: Qt’s Scaling Is Ungood
not as new