- Spooky nulls in an ArrayList
- A Gentleman’s Orthonormal Basis Rotation
- Iterating Over a Triangulation in Java
- SNES Classic Teardown
- 8Bitdo SN30 Teardown and Critique
- Rendering Twisty Thingies
- How Sensitive To Magnets Is Video Tape?
- Quick and Easy Gaussian Random Numbers
- Main Sequence – The Ownership Society
- My Stance On Piracy
not as new
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I had a crash reported for one of my Android applications. Thankfully that includes a stack trace, because I would never have found this bug without it. I learned something new about concurrently accessing an ArrayList.
So you need to draw curved and bent pipe-tube-things. You can make a straight section with two rings of points; just orient one ring like so, the other ring like so, and draw triangles between them. For a curve, just … Continue reading
Say you’ve got some points in a plane, and you’re fixin’ to triangulate them. Specifically, you’re going to generate the Delaunay triangulation with an incremental algorithm, and then of course you’re going to want the triangles and/or segments. Now say … Continue reading
If I made a Christmas wish-list, the SNES Classic would be on it. I finally found one on the store shelf. When I got it home I played me some Star Fox and Super Metroid, and then of course I … Continue reading