- How to Speak NeoPixel
- Spooky nulls in an ArrayList
- A Gentleman’s Orthonormal Basis Rotation
- Iterating Over a Triangulation in Java
- SNES Classic Teardown
- 8Bitdo SN30 Teardown and Critique
- Rendering Twisty Thingies
- How Sensitive To Magnets Is Video Tape?
- Quick and Easy Gaussian Random Numbers
- Main Sequence – The Ownership Society
Author Archives: anescient
I’ve done my civic duty the past few weeks pushing another 150 gigabytes or so of MST3K out to the world. Full burn bandwidth overnight, polite moderation during business hours. 74d7d2304d50e1660c1e7752d0936fc30b9999a3 This number may be the one and only place … Continue reading
For my custom alarm clock, I needed a light source with controllable intensity and color. It didn’t come together as easily as I expected.
So I’ve got this web-based image gallery. The images in it are organized with simple tags (there’s a many-to-many relationship between images and tags). Every image has at least one tag, and almost all images have several tags. When a … Continue reading
So let’s say you’ve got some particles in 2-dimensional space. There they are. Now let’s say you want any two particles which are very close to each other to interact. You need to know which pairs are close enough. You … Continue reading